Do you know that adding detergent to water releases heat? Did you ever observe it? What do we call a reaction which liberates heat? Exothermic reaction! It’s absolutely fun to study chemistry in a practical way right?
Grab this kit to learn more such stuff about types of chemical reactions.
- Understanding different types of Chemical Reactions.
- Reactivity series of metals.
- Exothermic Reaction.
- Endothermic Reaction.
- Displacement Reaction.
- Redox Reaction (Blue Bottle Experiment)
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.