Most kids out there feel chemistry is a big mystery! Yes folks, it’s a mystery! Why don’t you become a Sherlock Holmes to unravel this mystery?
Guys! Do you know something? We all survive as a result of chemical reactions! I can state with an example. Can you live without water? NO right! But, Water is a result of chemical reaction between hydrogen and oxygen.
Chemicals react with each other to form products. But each of them reacts in a different way.
Do you know that adding detergent to water releases heat? Did you ever observe it? What do we call a reaction which liberates heat? Exothermic reaction! It’s absolutely fun to study chemistry in a practical way right?
Grab this kit to learn more such stuff about types of chemical reactions.
- DIY Materials: Materials and chemicals to conduct experiment.
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.