Did you know that the wheel & axle was invented 5000 years ago and is considered as one of the most important inventions in the history of human kind. The idea of simple machines was first coined by Archimedes, a Greek philosopher about 2500 years ago.
With six fun filled activities understand the working of simple machines!
- DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
- Activity Book that includes:
- Colorful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarized in one page with pictorial representations.