Did you know that an average person uses about 100 gallons of Water each day. Per inch of rain about 550 gallons of Water can be collected on a 1000 sq feet roof which is the average size of apartments in India. Thus, collecting 4000 gallons of water can take care of 2 people for 20days.
Learn how rainwater harvesting can be done with simple modification to our homes with two activities in this kit!
- What is rain water harvesting?
- Rain water collection, storage and purification
- Rain Water – Collection, Channelling and Storing
- Rain water collection – Tilted roof house
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.