Today we all know about scalene, isosceles and equilateral triangles or we can differentiate between an obtuse, acute and right angled triangle. But mathematicians found it nearly impossible to categorise triangles for decades due to its innumerable properties. Though it
looks like the simplest of all the polygons, it turn out that it is the most complex of all!
Have fun as you learn about triangles and parallelogram with seven amazing activities!
- Angle sum property in quadrilaterals
- Classification of quadrilaterals
- Properties of parallelogram
- Midpoint theorem
- Areas of triangle and parallelogram
- Angle sum property in a quadrilateral
- Opposite angles in parallelogram are equal
- Opposite sides in a parallelogram are equal
- Diagonal divides the parallelogram equally
- Diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other
- Mid point theorem in triangles
- Area of triangle & parallelogram
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.