Did you know that trigonometry was discovered nearly 2500 years ago to undertake astronomical studies! GPS devices use trigonometry to accurately determine your location on earth and also for monitoring, recording and predicting the movement of Earth.
Understand the real life applications of trigonometry with three amazing activities!
- Where is trigonometry used?
- Line of Sight, Angle of Elevation and Angle of Depression
- Angle of elevation and depression
- Heights and distances
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.