Did you know that a male weaver bird can build its nest in a single day and it is the only bird which can tie knots? Spider webs are used by birds to build nests. Barn swallows build their nests using mud!
With fun activities learn about Animal shelters and their young ones!
- Awareness of different animals and their young ones.
- Relating animals and their young ones.
- Learning what the shelters of different animals are called and how they look?
- Learning about a few insects and their names.
- Develop vocabulary and use.
- GAME – World of Animals.
- Identifying different animals with their name & appearance.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.