Did you know that the first animal that appeared on earth was a marine animal? About 10,000 new species of animals are discovered every year. The first animal to go into space is a monkey named Albert 1.
Play and identify at least 25 different wild and domestic animals with three fun filled activities!
- Types of living things
- Domestic vs. Wild Animals
- Identify 25 different animals
- Domestic Animal Finder
- Wild Animal Finder
- Animal Info Circle
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.