1.Understanding and recognising the animals around us.
2. Linking the names and pictures of animals to each other for better retention.
3. Learning the difference between domestic and wild animals.
How does it help?
Helps the child connect better with the nature around and creats an interest in observation and analysis. Helps build memory through a memory game designed on animals.
1. Interesting yet child friendly materials.
2. Hand picked designs to develope the motor skills of children.
3. Easily comprehensiable story boards.