Did you know that leguminous crops like soya beans, Chick pea etc are used in crop rotations with grass crops like wheat, rice, corn? You know the reason why they use? Legumes have symbiotic or mutual association (where both benefit) with nitrogen fixing bacteria. This bacterium fixes nitrogen in the soil, making the land fertile!
Grab this kit to learn about Agricultural practices with a DIY and a fun game!
- Introduction to Agriculture.
- Use of different Agricultural implements.
- Steps of Agriculture.
- GAME – Agriculture game.
- DIY – Making Agricultural implements – Indian hoe, Plough, Archimedes screw.
- Working of different Agricultural implements.
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.