Project-based learning programs customized to your school needs
See how Private Schools with different needs & challenges converged with Butterfly Fields
Benefits for the schools
- Enable 21st Century Skills – STEM learning
- Zero Set Up Cost and flexible fit to budget solutions
- Differentiate from competition
- Multiple modes of absorption
- Option to add a margin on the fee charged to students
- Facilitates the transition of chalk& talk to Student centric mode
- Can Support slow learners in the class better
- Helps in closer binding with students
- Facilitates CCE (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation) implementation
- Hands-on learning making hands and mind busy
- Provides experience for deeper understanding of concepts
- Productive engagement – build, think, apply, play and explore
- Encourages self learning
- Happy to see their children bringing made models to their home, play, explore and experiment
- Helps in improving the attention span
- Supports slow learners
- Effective engagement time for children, keeping them away from TV / Video Games etc.
“Butterfly fields is doing a great job in domain of hands on learning. I personally attended the workshops, and was pretty impressed at the difference it was able to make into our cadets with its emphasis on learning by doing, stimulating real life scenarios, allowing for innovation and converting learning science into fun and excitement. Easy to implement, qualified trainers and good service calls for both applause and recommendation”.
"Such Innovative Tools (Building Projects & Learning Games – developed by Butterfly Fields) mapped to the curriculum, can lessen the burden of teachers & parents and improve effectiveness of student learning.”
“I am extremely impressed with the training profile of students translated onto Scientific Activities. This is for the first time I have ever witnessed such activities”.