Helios | Game
Learning Objectives: Planets of the solar system and related facts.
Number of Players: 2-5
Age group: 5th Grade and above
How to play:
1. Shuffle nicely and distribute 5 cards to each student. Extra cards shall be placed at the center.
2. Each card contains a fact about one of the 8 planets of the solar system. The objective of the game is for the student to collect 5 facts about one of the planets.
3. The game shall proceed one by one. Each student can pick one card from the stack and throw one
unnecessary card until he/she gets 5 cards of same planet.
4. Keep referring to the fact sheet to understand the facts of each planet.
5. The player who collects 5 facts about one of the planets wins the game.