How to draw Top, Front & Side views of a 3D object | Make 3D objects from NET diagrams | Math Projects
- Use a screen & a torch to visualize 3D shapes in 2 dimensions – Top view, Front view & Side view Make 2D drawings of objects using different views
- Make 3D structures for the given views( front, top) using unit cubes
- Make different 3D shapes (cube, cuboid, prism, pyramid, cylinder, cone) using the given nets – Net diagrams
Imagining in 3D
At its best, education is always inseparable from creativity, independence, knowledge and experience! With all of the above ingredients, every child can be assured a fully enriching learning experience. At Butterfly Fields, we bring all these elements together with our Do-It-Yourself kits, and this kit is no different! Allow your child to bring their imagination to reality with our Visualizing Solid Shapes kit, using provided materials to bring various figures and shapes to life!
With this kit, your child will be able to:
- Make 3D structures for the given front and top views using unit cubes
- Use a screen and a torch to visualize 3D shapes in two dimensions, by displaying them in the top view, front view and side view
- Make 2D drawings of objects using different views
- Make different 3D shapes (cube, cuboid, prism, pyramid, cylinder, cone) using the given nets, from net diagrams.
With Butterfly Fields’ applicative and firsthand lessons, your child will enhance their appreciation of the science around them, their collaboration, innovativeness, and produce a positive attitude towards education!
Related Age Group Products
DIY: Make Hydraulic Brake | Physics Project | Science Project Kits | For 12+ year olds₹450.00 Add to cart
DIY Electroplating₹450.00 Add to cart
Sound - Vibrations₹450.00 Add to cart
DIY : Light Kit – Multiple Reflections | Physics Project | Science Project Kits | For 12+ year olds₹450.00 Add to cart