We partner with Corporate Houses in their CSR efforts
Reckitt Benckiser – makers of Dettol: Banega Swachh Bharat
- Project Time Frame: 2015 – 2019
- Number of Schools: 10,000
- Number of children: 10,00,000
- Hand Washing
- Water Purification
- Denture cleanliness
- Good and Bad habits of toileting
To discuss how a customized program can be created for your need
State Bank Of Hyderabad – Creative Learning Center
- Project Time Frame: 2012 – 2014
- Number of Schools: 51
- Number of children: 5,000
- Program was launched on Children’s day 14 November, by the then Managing Director Shri. M. Bhagavantha Rao.
Center set up
Kits being given to schools
Students learning using the kits
Teachers and students have shown great enthusiasm towards the program and have expressed their gratitude to SBH for this opportunity. We observed that the schools have deployed this program in different innovative ways. Few schools devoted the whole of morning sessions for the activities resulting in a higher attendance. Teachers are even making children repeat the activities to re- enforce the concepts.
The 2013-14 program has received a very strong positive feedback for this new format of implementation at individual school level vis-a-vis at one central hub school done in 2012-13.
I Clean – Project
- An initiative by I-clean, for a school situated in the vicinity of the I-clean factory
- Focused on the ZPHS Gudlapochampally School
- Offering: 11 Robust models and 9th and 10th Science and Math Concept maps
- Impact: 1 school
NATCO Pharma – Project
- An initiative by Natco Pharma, for a school situated in the vicinity of its pharmaceutical plant
- Butterfly Fields has been doing a complete HOLP (hands on learning program) as part of the Natco pharma CSR initiative in the school.
- The Program is now in its 3rd year of implementation.
- Offering: Science and math hands on learning program integrated with AP –SSC curriculum. 10 topics covered per student per grade
- Impact: 260 students of classes 8, 9 & 10 across 1 school