At Butterfly Fields, we are always looking for people who are passionate about changing the rules of education. If you are skilled in areas of marketing/sales, R & D, Logistics, Training and are looking for a career away from the mainstream, check out our current openings to apply.
- End to end coordination with sales team on daily basis across all locations
- Reporting on daily basis of the Field Sales Team to the Head of Sales
- Updating the CRM system
- Ensuring that the sales related marketing collateral, demonstration kits, etc. are always available and are procured in time if the stock goes below the minimum numbers.
- Appointments for KAM’s upon request
- Raising sales orders in ERP and tracking the status of the same on daily basis
- Coordinating with the internal departments within the
- organization for after sales support and
- Responsible for sending daily MIS in the required format
b) Tele calling:
- Call and ensure that the lead understands our product
- Calling Target of 20 outbound Calls Per day along with inbound enquiries
- Understand client requirements and generate options
- Follow up Calls, Send eMails , Send Samples , Send Quotations & Close Deals
- Achieve Revenue targets
1. Implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure a strong presence in Schools and Activity Centres.
2. Interact and build relationships with School Principals, Management and Teachers to create and service the demand for Butterfly Edufields offerings
3. Achieve sales targets by successfully implementing the Sales Processes with a disciplined approach.
4. Coordinate with the implementation team for smooth execution of Program as per promise.
5. Update CRM on daily basis with detailed call/visit report